viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

Post 5: My future job.



Hi, today I will talk about a job I would like to do in the future.

I study social work, but in the future I would like to specialize in the penitentiary social reintegration.
I imagine that this job it wouldn't be easy, that I would need to learn how to control my feelings and keep my mind cold, because in a difficult situation I would need to be capable of separate the things to do a good job. But also, I think that this job could make me so much happy and fulfilled in the future.

Physically, I'm not sure where I would like to work, but I think that I prefer be in the field, and not stay in an office all day. In this case, yes, I would like to be in the jail and work directly with the people private of their liberty. But I think too that I need other place to be the rest of the time because I think that would be more healthy and more comfortable too.

I would like to travel so much, but I think with my future job it wouldn't be possible. Also, I think that "the job" isn't the only chance to travel, and in fact, I prefer travel for holidays, with my family, etc, that travel for a job. So yes, I would like to travel a lot but not necessarily for a job.

Resultado de imagen para carcel
Finally, I just want to say that I know that the penitentiary social reintegration it isn't an ideal job for a lot of persons and neither the most important. But I think, securely, that is a matter that need to be treat all the soon as possible. And I'm sure that the present programme it isn't that they need.
In fact, I believe that the penitentiary social reintegration never had work, or even exist. A lot of this people, had never been insert in our society either. 
The job to do it is to change an entire society of inequiality and then, start to fight for the penitentiary social reintegration.

1 comentario:

  1. wow! I really like you thinking I hope you achieve everything that you propose

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...