viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Post 3: My favorite TV Show

Resultado de imagen para el barco


Hi, today I will talk about my favorite tv program. This program is called "El Barco".

El Barco is an Spanish program about a ship that is stuck in a storm in the first day of the travel. This storm is almost deadly, but they can get out with the help of  "Julia Wilson", a scientist that is on board.
After this, they notice that the world, like they used to know, it's not the same anymore. An accelerator of particles destroy the world and the 99% have disappear. Now, they have to found the 1% remaining to survive.

The principal characters are: Ulises Garmendia, who is a stowaway; Ricardo Montero, who is the captain of the ship: Ainhoa Montero, the daughter of the captain; Julia Wilson, a scientist whit a lot of secrets; Ernesto Gamboa, who is a mysterious guy; and Julián de la Cuadra, the first officer and captain's best friend.
Actually, there is a lot of characters in the show that make it so fun, amazing and surprising. All they contribute a little but an importatn part to the show.

My favorite episode is the seven of the second season, is called "Los pies en el cemento". It is about the ship that is near from a cascade but they didn't know which is the height of it. In this way, they just trying to survive inside of the ship trying to secure them the most possible. I love this episode because of they have to do it to survive, and raincoat, because of all things they say to the others.

I really love this tv show. It's in Netflix, and I see it always that I can. I like this program so much because all the emotions that you feel when you're watching it. In some moments is very funny, but you too feel worry, sad and astonish.
El barco is a show full of secrets that is so interesting to discover. For example, and this is a little spoiler, all the people who is in the ship, was in there for a reason, even the stowaway.
It is my favorite TV show and I recommended it because you couldn't stop watching it.



4 comentarios:

  1. Oh, I remember this program, i like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My best friend of the childhood watch this TV show.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hate Gamboa! Juan Pablo is a very good actor.
    Blanca and Mario are pure love!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember when you and fran commented all day this TV program jajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...