jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university.

Being honest, I really like this subject at the university. I hate it when I was in the school, but when I enter at the university, I learn to love it hahaha. Maybe because I am actually learning something, so I enjoy this class so much. I have never done a blog before, but I found it so fun and creative.
I really like this way to learn and to assess the subject. I found that we have the opportunity to express our ideas in other language without being judged. I think that this blog is an space for us and I really thanks that.

About my english, I really need to improve a lot of things. I think that, with the time, I have improved my vocabulary, but I need to improve my grammar and learn to talk better, because I can get on on the writing, but no so much with the talk.
I think that to improve this is just practice and study, so I would to learn about those things in the present future.

Outside the English class I really don't use my english so much, this is because my immediate surroundings don't know about english. But I colud notice that I can understand a lot of things more than before when I have to read something, or listen a song, or see a serie.
In fact, I think that my vocabulary have improve for this reason, for series and songs, so this make me feel better.

Althought I don't use english anymore today, I think that this language is more important everyday for the communication of humanity and for work achievement.

So, this is my good-bye. Thank you so much for everything. I will always remember that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...