viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies.



Hi, today I will talk about a course I would like to do after I graduate at the university.
I would like to study literature, for many reasons. Before I decided study social work, study literature cross my mind. I really want this career, but I notice that this isn't my ideal job. So, I realize that I love literature but not for work, just to learn about all this things.
For this reason I feel like literature is my pending matter. So I would like to study this for make my dreams come true.


Resultado de imagen para literaturaI love read and write, but I think that literature can teach me a lot of things that I don't know; like history, other languages and signs and how to understand the history in the literature.

In this course I would like to have all the subjects, but of course that two sound more interesting for me; that is, "History of the Spanish language" and "Greek and latin literature".

I really want to study in Spain, is my dream, even if it's not literature, but obviously I would love study in this country. If I can't, I just will try to study here in Chile, because is very important for me.

I would like to study literature like I am studying social work right now. Like a career, I mean, I would like to dedicate all my time to study. If I have to work or do other things, then I will study part-time or something like that, but I won't abandon my dream even if it's difficult.

I really want to say two more things: 
First, study literature is really one of the most important dream or "thing to do" in my life, and I will try hard to make come true.
And second, sometimes I was think that I was a coward because not decided to study that, but I'm not and I will fight until I achieve all what I want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...