viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Post 4: My best friend

Until now, this is my favorite post to make.

My best friend is called Valeria. I met her in the school, in the 6° grade, when we have twelve years.
We are friends since then, so, we have been friends for eight years.

When I think why is she my best friend, I think in so many reasons and the time is not enough to say all them. But I will try to say some.
My best friend is the most special person that I ever have the pleasure to kwow. She has a kind heart, the most beatiful feelings and so many talent. She never give up, she is always be there for me, in the bad and god moments. She is such friendly and empathetic, that sometimes she hurts herself. I never pass a bad time when I am with her. I always laugh, and laugh and every time that I think in her all I remember are laughs, sunshines and peace.

I consider her my best friend because I trust in her and I feel that she trust in me too.
I consider her my best friend because I feel like I can be myself when I am with her.
I consider her my best friend because it's not only my best friend, she is, literally, my sister to the other mom.
I'm always been so shy, but she is the only person who knows me so well. And the only person who never gone of my life.
I consider her my best friend because of some inexplicable things that it is hard to say, but very easy to feel.

I consider me lucky to can say that I have a best friend, a person for can I say all this things.
Is difficult to choose just one memory to remember with her. But I can remember one time when we tie our hands and feets to the other and we walk to her house. It was really funny and painful.

I really have to say that my best friend is the better best friend in the entire world.
I really love her and I'm waiting for the rest of the years together, those the life have prepared for us. Until now we are avoid all the obstacle in front of us, and I'm sure that we will do it too tomorrow.





2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! I loved the post. When I read the post, I feel identified me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow, are beautiful words and feelings. Probably she will be your best friend forever.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...