viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Post 2: The best concert ever.

Resultado de imagen para Mago de oz ilussia



The best concert in my life was in may of 2015. I went with my best friend to see our favourite band, Mago de Oz. This concert was in the "Teatro Caupolican", here in Santiago; it isn't a big place, but is enough for us.
For me was the best concert obviously because this is my favourite group, but also, was the more crazy, funny and exciting concert that I ever go.
In this concert, they present a new album, "Ilussia". The topic of this album is so funny, but terrifying too. Is about the circus, but there is a very horrible clown.
I like this concert for many reasons. I went with my sister of the other mom and was the first and the only concert that I have gone of Mago de Oz. Also, this concert was in 3D!!!! Sounds crazy but it was. In some parts of the concert we had to put in a special glasses and they show us a crazy and so scary videos. I think all this things made this concert special for me.
Besides, they (Mago de oz) are from Spain, so it was great sing all this songs with the rest of the people, fans.
Mago de Oz is very special for me; their songs made me think a lot of things about the world, about my life, about all things that I think to know, understand. This songs was there when I didn't sure about who I was.
Finally, I only would to share with you that I very excited because this year, in may 31, Mago de Oz it's coming to Chile again, and obviously I will be there. I think it will be very special too, with my BFF and so many space to make new memories.
Ps. When I come out of the concert, I was deaf.


(This is a video of this day. I wasn't quiet, so the video isn't too. I was jumping, and singing. In fact, I haven't any picture about this day, just two horrible videos. But at least, the song in this video is my favourite of this album.)

1 comentario:

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...