viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Post 7: Someone I would like to meet.


A person I would like to meet sometime in my life is José "Pepe" Mujica.

Resultado de imagen para pepe mujica

Pepe Mujica is an ex-president of Uruguay, but before this, he was minister of ranching, agriculture and fishing. In the present, Pepe has 83 years old.
Futher than his polytics actions and tendencies, I admire him because he is a charismatic person who talk about importants and controversial things in the precise moment. For me, it look's like he's haven't afraid of fight and say that it has to be said. More than anything. more than how he say the things, I love the things he said. I can't be sure if this ideas are his, but I would like believe that.

I think his most important accomplishment is  be president of Uruguay, thanks to that is that we know him now, and I think that meaned an opportunity for him, to say and represent an entire part of the society who wasn't listened in the moment. He, like president it was so good for me.

I think that his most important quality, is that he has to know how to maintain his humility, even when he was president. I think this is something admirable.

I would like to know him because, most of all, I admire his mind, and I would like to know his brain, his mind, and his heart. And I know that are people who don't believe in him, but I think that I can be able to look more far away of history, of his body and his accomplishment, I can be able to look, admire and love just his mind.

Probably I can never know him, but believe in something is never bad, and make us fight for our dreams and for find "the real" us.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English language challenge s.

Hi, this is my last post and today I will talk about my english class in my university. Being honest, I really like this subject at the...